To provide the safest environment possible, all on-campus participants must observe these guidelines:
1. Wear a mask from the time you arrive until 10 minutes before race start time.
2. Observe social distance at all times.
3. Pay attention to delayed start times. Runners and walkers will be divided into 20-person groups, which will start two minutes apart.
4. Watch for hand sanitizer stations at food tables, port-a-potties, race finish line and packet pickup table and use as often as you wish.
5. At the end of the race you’ll be given snacks, water and gatorade. Please take them with you to your car. Do not remain on campus or gather as a group.
PLEASE NOTE: If health conditions / government mandates change before race day, Bethel may have to switch to an all-virtual event. We will keep you informed.
Parking will be available on Bethel’s campus but the roads on campus will be closed during the race. If you plan to leave prior to everyone finishing the race (approximately 9:30-9:45), please park off campus. Thank you.
While we love our furry friends, we ask that all volunteers, spectators, and participants follow our “No Pets allowed” policy during the in-person SuperHero Run for Hope on October 24th. SEE OUR FULL PET POLICY