Careers with Purpose
Working at Bethel Bible Village is more than a job. Our careers offer an opportunity for you to make a difference in the world. You’ll join a team of special people who are united in helping serve children and families in crisis.
Our current positions are listed below.
To apply for a HOUSE PARENT position, please fill out this House Parent Application.
For any other position, please fill out this Employment Application.
Part-Time Assistant Youth Care Worker
We are currently seeking an assistant youth care worker to serve on a part-time basis in our programs, including the teen mom program. Your role will be teaching these youth life skills, and to inspire their physical, spiritual, intellectual, and emotional development. You may also be assisting with the care of babies.
· Spiritual: Be an active participating Christian in a local congregation with a commitment to Bethel Bible Village’s Code of Conduct and Employee Covenant
· Education: High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
· Specific Skills: One year of youth related experience required – educating, coaching, or working with school-aged children. Experience working with teens, infants, and toddlers is preferred. Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills required. Previous computer experience preferred.
· License: Must have a valid driver’s license
· Other Requirements: Minimum age requirement for this position is 25 years of age. Applicant must be single, lawfully authorized to work in the U.S., and successfully pass a background check, drug screen, and physical.