At Bethel Bible Village
Bethel offers low-cost independent living in a home on our campus for young women 18-21 who do not have access to stable, safe and affordable housing. Single women and single moms are both welcome.
To live at Bethel you need to:
- Be age 18-21 at entry. You do not have to leave the program once you pass age 21. We want you to stay until you are ready to launch successfully.
- Have a part-time job and continue working while in the program
- Have transportation
- Be enrolled in a college or trade school program within the next 6 months
- Agree to abide by the residential contract
- Accept guidance on successful adulting so you can rock your future
At Bethel, each resident has a private room with a private bathroom. The house holds private rooms for five women. Single moms stay in a room with their child.
The living room, dining room and kitchen areas are shared. A live-in female House Manager makes sure everything runs smoothly.
What do we mean by affordable living?
You pay a $150 deposit and $300 per month rent. (We’ll help you figure out the best way to pay it and help you with budgeting.)
How Bethel Helps
While you are living at Bethel, you will receive access to this helpful guidance:
- Consultations with a licensed counselor who can help you work through any life problems you may be experiencing
- Help with adulting, such as managing your finances, working through any debt and learning other important life skills
- A safe space to live, study, and socialize with like-minded young women and plan for your future
Is this program the right fit for me?
Find out more. Contact David Shinn, Director of Admissions, at 423.842-5757 Extension 1-222. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.